Sunday, April 29, 2012

I Am....

I am a daughter, mother, wife, friend, teacher, sister and a child of God
I think about what I need to do next in my day.
I am happy when I am with my children and Troy.
I have a new bee hive.
I miss my little children around me.
I fear that I don't love enough
I feel overwhelmed with bills
I smell homemade bread that I just made for Rod Wangsguard who rotter tilled my garden
I usually am alone.
I search for my ancestors.
I wonder if my back will get worse, it hurts all of the time.
I regret being a better mother
I love watching my children become adults.
I care, I really do.
I tell what I am thinking, and I probably shouldn't.
I worry that I offend people, because I usually do.
I am not that great at keeping my house clean.....I would rather organize any day.
I remember how it felt to become a mother....wonderful!
I believe all people want to be good.
I sing....not, don't even enjoy it.
I don't always treat Troy the way I should
I don't like listening to a speaker who talks in their mouth...can't understand a thing they are saying.
I write in a journal and a blog.
I win when I am kind and loving.
I lose when I am selfish
I dance every Monday and Tuesday night with DWTS.
I wish I didn't have to work full time.
I never will look for something I misplaced, and it drives Troy crazy, "it will show up" and it does.
I listen to books on tape while I drive to work.
I don't understand how people can feel no compassion towards others.
I can usually exercise daily
I need braces.
I forget to not over eat.

I saw this on Darlene's blog, hummm? I thought it would be interesting to see what I came up with.
It was hard, I actually had to work on this for a few days.

2 comments:

Pam said...

You need to add

I am loved,
I am a favorite cousin,just kidding Rich,
I am rich in Gods graces,
I am wonderful.

Erica said...

How did I miss this one! I love it! I think i'm gonna do it! Love you, Kathy!