Troy and I enjoyed celebrating the Resurrected Christ at church and hearing the
many testimonies that given that Christ lives.
I want to bear my testimony that I know that Jesus Christ lives!
I am grateful for my Savior who was willing to give His life for me and
because His resurrection I can return back to my Heavenly Father.
Christ was full of power and didn't have to die or suffer the treatment given him,
but He wanted to perfectly be obedient to His Father's will
and full fill His mission.
I am grateful to Him for the gift of eternal life.
I know I have a Father in Heaven who loves me so much that He
gave His only Begotten Son.
I am grateful for the gift of the Holy Ghost who bears witness of all truth to me,
gives me guidance and protection daily.
I love my Savior.
No comments:
Post a Comment