Seth and Wind have been awarded their first BIG job.
They have been doing small foundations, curbing, flat work but this one is huge and they are very excited.
This 5000 sq. ft. home is nestled up next to the pine tree forest in Wilson, WY
just 30 miles from Driggs.
Seth and Wind have hired on seven guys and
hope to keep them on through the summer.
hope to keep them on through the summer.
They have been working hard to get to this next level in their business and so this is
important that everything goes well....and it will.
You can see their inclosed trailer and Wind's pick-up pulling the flat bed trailer.
I am so proud of these to young men, they work hard and they are a good team.
I am impressed with the knowledge they have learned in their trade, the way they
can look at these huge thick plans and be able to understand their part
and how to present a bid to the contractors.
I am impressed with the knowledge they have learned in their trade, the way they
can look at these huge thick plans and be able to understand their part
and how to present a bid to the contractors.
I am so excited for them, this is a huge accomplishment for them in the construction
business of the Jackson Hole valley.
business of the Jackson Hole valley.



No comments:
Post a Comment