Thursday, August 21, 2008

Blue is a Sophmore!

Blue is back into school. He isn't excited about the school work but I think he is about seeing his friends. This first semester he has Algebra, English, Speech, US History, Electronics, Seminary and Biology. Yikes! He has a busy semester. He is going to give football a try. I thought he told me this summer he wasn't going to do football so I didn't give it anymore thought. He didn't go to one football camp the whole summer. Then Monday, the first day of school he calls me at about 7:30pm for a ride home. He comes to the car sweaty, tired and carring all of his football gear in his jersy, #28. Well needless to say we weren't very prepared. The coach almost kicked him off the team for not having his "Right to Die" form or physical completed. Blue struggles at giving good "first impressions". Doing football will be really good for him. Today he gave his first speech. He didn't want to do it at all. I had to really prod him to prepare his speech. I think once we had it prepared and he practiced his speech to me a couple of times he felt a "little" better about it.

1 comment:

Carol said...

You ROCK Blue....Hang in there..don't give up, never give in, you are AWESOME...