Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hidden Treasures

My pickled beets, fresh spinach from the garden, another delicious plate of garden yummies and my strawberries. They are coming on again and they are bigger, redder and tastier. I go out every other day to cut my spinach. It seems to keep it from going to seed so fast which has always been a problem for me. It keeps real well in the frig.







We had a storm while out of town. I found my tomato cages tipped over. After setting them back up I got down low to see if there were any ripe tomatoes. I smiled like I had found a hidden treasure. There tucked up in the center of all the foliage were red, ripe tomatoes!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Everything looks sooooo delicious...

Erica said...

Yum yum! Why don't you show the love and bring me some maters...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BLT'S!!!!!!!!

Pam said...

Everything always looks so yummy that comes out of your garden. Anything that I try to grow shrivels up and looks dehydrated. I probably need to water it more.