Summer has been pretty quiet. Troy has been gone a lot working down in Saratoga Springs, Utah tiling. I miss him when he is gone a lot. I haven't worked a lot this summer with my job changes, I like it though. I have been able to keep up on my garden, work on finishing up my bookkeeping home study course and read the Twilight series books. Other than that I don't do a lot. I have so much time that I don't know what to do with myself. The garden looks great but isn't producing as much as I would have liked. I don't think I am going to get any corn, that is disappointing. Blue likes working at Thomas Market. He has been saving his money for school cloths. He has been really good about giving himself an allowance each payday and putting the rest in savings and checking. He was excited to see that he got a raise to $6.55. I have him sit down every payday and figure out where his money is going, filling out his savings and checking deposit slips and depositing at the bank. He has been gone this week camping with the scouts in the ward. He comes home today. I wish I had sent a camera with him for pictures on my blog. It was nice to have full access to the computer!
Scooter, our dachshund, should really be named "Houdini" because every time I hook him up to his doghouse he escapes! He wears a halter and I keep tightening it, it's so tight he can barely breath and he still gets out of it. I don't know how he does it. I wish I could have a video of him escaping, I bet it is hilarious. He has to jerk his body pretty hard to get out of it. I am determined to out do him on this, I am tightening that halter even more! I can't stand being out done by a "dog"!
Sundi is all moved into her new apartment. Blue and I drove over to Logan to help her get organized and put together. She had everything on her bed. She never knows where to start and so she just ignores it. Once I get her started she is OK. She did a good job of getting it cleaned and make it nice before she moved in. The first time I saw her place I wasn't too excited, just your typical college apartment. They had this ugly yellow and orange floral couch that devoured you if you sat on it. They swapped it with the apartment next door for a black leather couch. Her roommates, Cynthia and Dana bought a few things to decorate it and it looks 100% better. They have a big "M" on their wall because all of their names end with an "M". Sundi's room is in the basement with a hall to her own bathroom. Cynthia has a dog, Dana has two cats and Sundi took her cat with her! When we visit her all of their pets clamor around, following us everywhere we go. When we are down in her room, they are all down there too. Jake the dog is like a big mascot that all the cats love. DJ the all white cat loves to nurse Jake, but it freaks him out and he whines. They love their animals, they say it makes their place feel homey. Sundi has been getting herself ready to start another semester of school this fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment