Friday, August 15, 2008

Me Being Crafty

Here are some more aprons I tried taking a artistic picture of me in my apron but it didn't quite turn out. The lighting and clarity is terrible. I would like to take a photography class.These are some sunflowers that grew voluntarily in my garden. I love seeing sunflowers along the side of the road. However, they aren't the best flower for bring in doors, they make an awful mess. They grew like trees in the garden and they draw in the bugs like crazy. They were covered with ants, bumble bees, hornets and a couple of other small flying bugs, yuk! I am surprised that I didn't get stung.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Apron Shmapron!

Cassandra Laine said...

Aprons are the newest coolest thing to make these days! Your sewing skills remind me of my beautiful baptism dress that you made me! I love that dress, thank you again for that! :)

Carol said...

The flowers look so pretty on the book shelf. I love the aprons.