I had to go to Logan!
There was no way I was going to wait till Tues or Wed. morning to finish getting
a few more things that Blue needed.
A return missionary at Al's Sporting helped me with the lock and helmet
that Blue needed. Now I can mail them on Monday.
He was very nice and asked how I was doing.
He was very nice and asked how I was doing.
I was able to get the paper for his 20+ Thank Yous that he needs to write tomorrow.
I found him a nice scripture case and a leather bound Journal,
"Called to Serve" and map of the world is embossed on the front.
I met up with Pam and Kirk and then Pam ran around with me to finish.
I got to stay and have dinner with their family.....fun.
Blue was actually home when I got back.
No comments:
Post a Comment