I loved my Halloween decorations this year.
Troy helped me find just the right sage branch to spray paint black and he
drilled out my "Jack Be Little" pumpkins to hold a candle
(I grew them in my garden this summer)
| Sue Steven, my wonderful visiting teacher who does so much for me |
I dressed up to help with the Truck or Treat at the Stake Center.
The little kids were so cute.
Troy wanted to go to "Witchy Poo's" (Rhonda Neal) house for chili.
Gumby (Blue) came with us.
No one knew who Gumby was.
And everyone wanted to know, "Where is Pocky?"
We then took Gumby home and joined Pam & Bishop Gibson at Sue & Kevin Steven's
home. We had wonderful food and enjoyed a quiet evening together.
It was fun just having people to spend the evening with and
get dressed up.
1 comment:
Kathy! You Look AWESOME! I love it!
Post a Comment