We are down to the count down.....5 days till Blue enters the MTC.
Today I marked everything he will be taking and
mailed his bedding to the mission home
2 sets of sheets
2 pillow cases
2 towels
2 hand towels
2 washcloths
2 blankets
1 pillow
mattress cover
I feel as though I am packing him for a trip and have to remind myself
no, it's two years!
He is spending a lot of time with his friends before he leaves.
Wednesday night they watched a movie in Logan
Thursday night they all read the Book of Mormon till 4 a.m. and then fell asleep.
They woke this morning to read more, they made it half way through.
They woke this morning to read more, they made it half way through.
Sunday they want to finish.
Friday (tonight) they are having their final Game Party at the Bunk House.
Eight more of their friends came home from college to join the final party.

No comments:
Post a Comment