I love this time of year getting together with family and eating great food.
It's also a time to reflect on those things that we are grateful for;
My husband and "five" beautiful children
To be a wife and mother and all that those roles have taught me
My Father in Heaven who is merciful and loving
The gift of Eternal Life, Repentance, Forgiveness and Charity
Jesus Christ and the Atonement
My mother
My brother
My country
My friends
AND HOPE
AND HOPE
The basic necessitates of life that make me happy and comfortable
I have so much and am so blessed.
I hope everyone can see the blessings of God in their lives and give Thanks for them
everyday.
An Attitude of Gratitude
Troy and I spent Thanksgiving with the Healey family and Rich.
This was our fist holiday without our children, even for Rich too.
Wind and his girlfriend Cristina spent it at Seth & Jessica's home.
Sundi was in St. George alone in her apartment.
She was invited to a co-workers family dinner but she had been fighting a flu bug and
didn't feel well. At 10 p.m. she started getting hungry and thought she would run to a
fast food place....Oh ya! Nothings is open. She thought of going to Wal Mart.....
No way! Black Friday has started. She got something at a convenience store.
Yuck! So sad.
And Blue is in the MTC, I'm sure, having a feast.
We enjoyed spending it with the Headley family and Rich.
We had a wonderful feast, walked to the movie theater to see "Time Out", had pie and
ice cream when we returned and did a little Black Friday shopping.
Pam, Kirk, Rich, Daphne and I piled into my car and went to Kohls at midnight.
The line was all of the way to the back and across more parking lot.
We shopped 20 min and waited in a check out line for over an 1 1/2 hours.
It was fun, I forgot it was the middle of the night till we got home at 3 a.m.
and everything was so quiet.
It was a great holiday.....a little empty place in my heart,
but it was filled with a lot of
laughs, cries, food, movies, sparkling cider explosion, lack of sleep and good times.
everyday.
An Attitude of Gratitude
Troy and I spent Thanksgiving with the Healey family and Rich.
This was our fist holiday without our children, even for Rich too.
Wind and his girlfriend Cristina spent it at Seth & Jessica's home.
Sundi was in St. George alone in her apartment.
She was invited to a co-workers family dinner but she had been fighting a flu bug and
didn't feel well. At 10 p.m. she started getting hungry and thought she would run to a
fast food place....Oh ya! Nothings is open. She thought of going to Wal Mart.....
No way! Black Friday has started. She got something at a convenience store.
Yuck! So sad.
And Blue is in the MTC, I'm sure, having a feast.
We enjoyed spending it with the Headley family and Rich.
We had a wonderful feast, walked to the movie theater to see "Time Out", had pie and
ice cream when we returned and did a little Black Friday shopping.
Pam, Kirk, Rich, Daphne and I piled into my car and went to Kohls at midnight.
The line was all of the way to the back and across more parking lot.
We shopped 20 min and waited in a check out line for over an 1 1/2 hours.
It was fun, I forgot it was the middle of the night till we got home at 3 a.m.
and everything was so quiet.
It was a great holiday.....a little empty place in my heart,
but it was filled with a lot of
laughs, cries, food, movies, sparkling cider explosion, lack of sleep and good times.
1 comment:
I wish I could have been with you.
Post a Comment