On Nov 16th, Blue writes,
"I think i forgot to tell you that I leave the MTC on the 29th of this month I only get to use the computers every P-day so ya. stop thinking that im not enjoying it or if im having a hard time cause im not at all, its actually pretty easy and fun.... well kinda. hey send me some treats like almost anything good just think about what I would love and I also need pictures send me pictures."
Since he has entered the MTC on Nov 9th I have sent him a letter through
Dearelder.com to box #306 every evening.
Every letter filled with encouragement, questions, praise and updates of home.
The first few days I felt depressed. I didn't want Troy going into his room and touching anything.
I wouldn't look at the photos taken of that day he entered the MTC.
His things were scattered on the floor of his room and his bed was unmade like
he just left with his friends for the day.
Troy and I came home Nov 9 to a dark, quiet, empty house.
Our children have flown the nest......but we are so proud of each of them.

No comments:
Post a Comment