Friday, August 13, 2010

Letter of Recommendation

Miracle of miracles!
Blue reached the deadline to have the Eagle project and all 21 merit badges done....
August 13, 2010, his 18th birthday!
Thank goodness I don't have to ever do that again.
The other night I was getting so stressed over him getting home to finish up, I thought I was going to pass out.
All Blue says, "Calm down mom, we'll get it done"
I wanted to pass out, I think it would have relieved some of the stress.

But the title of my post is "Letter of Recommendation"
Blue now needs to ask two people, who know him well, to write a Letter of Recommendation for him, to 
present to the Eagle Board of Review.
His Seminary teacher, Colton Checketts says he would love to,
"Come by tomorrow at 10:30 am
and I will have it for you"
I get home from work today at 3 pm and there is Blue standing in the door, giving me a look!
He says, "I could kill your dog!"
This is the Letter of Recommendation!
Who do you think did this?
All we could do is laugh. Kind of a laugh of shock.
Zeus, standing there looking back and forth to Blue and I with a look of,
"What? What's so funny?"

No comments: