Today Blue started his Senior year of high school.
He turned 18 Aug 13th.
I can't believe my baby is 18 and a senior!
It is almost all over, how sad.
I hope we have a great year.
Troy gave Blue and Sundi their Father's Blessings that he gives every beginning of school year.
He blessed them to be good friends, good examples, with strength & health, courage and much more.
Blue, I think was a little excited to go.
I had to drive him, no money to put gas in his car...not good.
I took him school cloths shopping in Logan, two hours!
Sundi & I had him try on his new cloths for us.
He looked so good, we made him stand there for a picture.
Sundi & I had him try on his new cloths for us.
He looked so good, we made him stand there for a picture.
I sense a every so slight attitude of, "I care".
He is a good kid and I sure do love the big guy.
2 comments:
He looks great in his new clothes...Wow your baby is 18! Blue, I think you are going to have a great year...I can feel it.
Becca turns 18 in November. I remember when Blue would jump on her back and bite her!!! Those were the days. lol We are sooooo old. :{
Post a Comment